10 Feb The latest features in Advanced Intercompany
Since the end of May last year, the IT.integro team has introduced several new functionalities in the Advanced Intercompany module. See the most important changes in versions 1.7, 1.8, 1.9.
- Possibility to combine transfer orders from combined pre-invoices. The pre-invoice functionality enables posting invoices in the system before the actual receipt of items. Receipts are posted automatically for virtual locations and then, item transfer orders are created for target locations which enables posting the transfer orders on receipt. The new functionality introduces the possibility to create combined transfer orders. Now, one collective transfer order based on invoice receipts can be created (provided that invoices are grouped by location). A linked transfer order, that contains all the lines, is created for each location in the system.
To see the PreInvoice process go to our instruction: TRAINING VIDEO.
- New events after archiving buffers. At the request of one of our partners, we introduced new events that are triggered after the buffer is archived. Until now, events processing took place after the document was created and before the buffer was deleted. If a customer came across an error at this stage, the buffer table could create a second identical document without a proper adjustment. Because of that, we added new events that are triggered after deleting the buffers. Now, if an error occurs, the buffer does not save inappropriate documents.
Watch the main Advanced Intercompany process including buffers: TRAINING VIDEO.
- Possibility to select what types of documents should be exchanged with specific partners. This is an extension of events related to skipping of the setting in the “II Document” field on specific documents, which enabled local processing of the document without sending. Now, users can also choose, which documents they want to exchange with their partners by setting it up on the Customer Card or Vendor Card.
- ADD/OAuth Authentication. Since the planned April release of Dynamics 365 Business Central, the „Basic” authentication option is to be disabled. Authentication will be possible with the use of AAD. We described this change in detail here.
To see the proper way of setting up the OAuth Authentication please watch the instruction video: TRAINING VIDEO.
- Test Connection action on Partner’s Card. Now, the user can check whether the parameters entered to the system are correct without sending the documents.
To learn more about the new features, see the Documentation.
Watch all our training videos about Advanced Intercompany: How Apps Work.